1. I've found an image I really like; where can I get a high resolution photo?
To request high resolution images for internal and external use, follow these steps:
- Browse the website to locate the image(s) that you would like to use.
- Once you have found the image, look for the name of the folder or gallery in the top left corner in the navigation.
- E-mail the name(s) of the folder/gallery, along with a brief description of the image(s) that you would like, to email@example.com and we will get the image(s) to you as soon as possible.
2. How do I request the University Photographer to take photos?
Please go to the navigation bar at the top of page. Decide whether you are looking for studio photography (headshots and portraits), or event photography. Hover your mouse on "About Us," then click either "Request Event Photography," or "Request Studio Photography. " Or you can also find the request form for studio photography here, or event photography here.
3. What do I need to have available when requesting photography for marketing materials?
In order to use our images in marketing materials, it is imperative we obtain Model Release Forms. We ask for those involved in our shoots, outside of an event, to download, print and fill out the form here.
4. Where is the University Photographer's office / where is the studio?
Please go to the navigation bar at the top of the page. Hover your mouse on "About Us," then click on "Directions to Studio."